The following is the nine Hopi Prophecies. Have the 7th one just been fulfilled, with the Oil spill in the Gulf? The 8th could refer to ”counter cultural’s” walking out on regular society and ”civilization” and the 9th could be referring to Betelgeuse going supernova in 2012 (Kachina).
Red Ice: 2010 06 25 | Article and pictures
1. ”This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.
2. ”This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes — the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies.”
3. ”This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes — the coming of the white men’s cattle.”
4. ”This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron.”
5. ”This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider’s web.”
6. ”This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun.”
7. ”This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it.”
8. ”This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.
9. ”And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
We have been brought up to believe that the mind is located inside the head. But there are good reasons for thinking that this view is too limited. Recent experimental results show that people can influence others at a distance just by looking at them, even if they look from behind and if all sensory clues are eliminated. And people’s intentions can be detected by animals from miles away.
Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D. is a biologist and author of more than 75 technical papers and ten books, the most recent being The Sense of Being Stared At. He studied at Cambridge and Harvard Universities, was a Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge and a Research Fellow of the Royal Society. He is currently Director of the Perrott-Warrick project, funded from Trinity College Cambridge.
This problem delayed my project a long time before I sat down to fix it. Finally I found a solution. What happened was that I tried to play the .MOV clip that caused the error message ”Codec could not be opened” in Final Cut Pro. The sound was ok but no video.
QuickTime than suggested me to download a codec called ”XviD_Codec Component 1.0 alpha”. So I downloaded it and followed the installation instructions. I put the codec inside the QuickTime folder in the Library among the other codes. Note! You must not put the codec inside the QuickTime Library folder within the systems folder.
I restarted QuickTime player and now video was fine. Then I restarted FCP and wonders above all wonders, video was perfect in FCP. No more ”Codec could not be opened” when I rendered it.